24mahakal Help Foundation is a Private incorporated on 26 October 2020. It is classified as Non-govt company and is registered at Registrar of Companies, Cuttack under the company act of. Its authorized share capital is Rs. 300,000 and its paid up capital is Rs. 20,000. It is involved in Social work activities. We are working for the development of society and our work focused on Sanitation Facility, Nutrition, Public Health and Family Welfare & behavior Change with Community Participation.
Communities living in harmony and dignity
The organization strives to assist disadvantaged communities in improving their life conditions, and to carry out capacity building interventions in the socioeconomic and health sectors.
Free Food Distribution
Essential commodity distribution
One family was facing financial issues and they also had lost their home in fire so our organisation decided to give them essential commodity like mat and utentils.
Distributed Bhagvat Geeta
Mask and Soap distribution
Distributed Mask and soap to poor people
Lalata keshari Pal
Subrat Kumar Parjia
Ramesh Kumar Behera
Agasti Kumar Barge
Dhyan Chand Negi
Women Cell advisor
Kruhana Chandra Das
Kshiroda Kumar Parida
CERTIFICATE OF ACCESSION
1. To promote and organize social welfare events, camps related to Sanitation Facility, Nutrition, Public Health and Family Welfare & behavior Change with Community Participation. To promote and organize public awareness camps related to AIDS and other diseases and to work for preventive measures. Also to promote and organize blood donations, organ donation and regular health check up camps.
2. To make efforts for the overall development of the Society;
3. To promote and organize events for awareness and welfare of senior citizens, physically and mentally handicapped persons and overall human development;
4. To organize self employment awareness events for women and for other people of the society to uplift the status in the society and educate unemployed people.
5. To organize and promote the educational awareness events for encouraging education for children women, and adults.
6. To organize and encourage social events for motivating youths to work in correct direction and empower women towards enterprising activities which will improve their standard of living both economically and socially and to contribute towards employment generation.
7. To promote, organize camps, workshops provide training related with handcrafts, so that unemployed sector can improve their skills and can improve their standard of living both economically and socially.
Make a generous donation to help us reach more beneficiaries.
Account Number: 50200052612474
IFSC Code: HDFC0004091
All donations are eligible for tax savings under 80G.
VOLUNTEER WITH US
24 Mahakal Help Foundation C/O Kshirod Kumar Parida at Santara P.o Mangarajpur P.s Kujang Jagatsinghpur, Orissa, India 754141